The brand and trademark are recognised as key intangible assets making up the value of the enterprise. They represent a critical element of the strategy of building recognisability of products, services and the enterprise itself.
Purpose of valuation
- Company value management
- Business transformations (in kind contributions)
- Purchase or sale of intangible assets
- Loan arranging – assets valuation for collateral purpose
- To grant a licence to use the brand and trademark (e.g. within the franchising network)
- Tax analysis, damage analysis
- A professional brand and trademark valuation will help understand the potential and profitability of the business and may play a crucial role in obtaining additional financial sources, such as:
– tax savings
– increase of credit standing
– licensing of trademarks and franchising
- The scope of valuation and methods are adapted to Client’s needs and purpose of valuation
- The result of the valuation are presented in the form of a report showing the work done, methodology and assumptions. Our valuation reports are written in a transparent and above all understandable way.